Trainees are covered for Dental, Health, Life, Vision and Disability insurances.
State medical license is funded by the Fellowship program. Coverage is also extended for DEA and Controlled Substance registration.
Fellows are provided ASH Book online access. Fellows are also provided free ASCO SEP book online.
On top of that, all fellows have book allowance to buy more books in areas of interest.
National Meeting Allowance:
Financial support is provided for attendance at one national scientific meeting annually. In addition, all posters/abstracts/researches accepted at any meeting/conference are funded by the fellowship program.
The program may sponsor masters degree in clinical and translational research for highly dedicated trainees during the fellowship.
Master of Science in Clinical and Translational Science
- 15 paid sick leave days annually
- 15 working days of vacation annually
- 5 Protected educational leave for annual meetings
- ASH and ASCO memberships
- Free white coats
- Free laundry for white coats
- Meal cards monthly for hospital cafeterias
- Lunch during some weekly conferences
- Discounted access to a variety of software for Windows and Mac
- Individual offices for each fellow in the Stephenson Cancer Center
- Two lactation rooms in the building