Medical School: University of Alabama at Birmingham
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Residency: University of Florida
Areas of Clinical Interest
- OB/GYN Ultrasound
- Minimally Invasive Management of Abnormal Bleeding
- Dissemination of Evidence Based OB/GYN Care
- Ultrasound Utilization and Education
Select Honors & Accomplishments:
- Top 10% of Peer Reviewers – Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2017
- Faculty Award for Excellence in Academic General OB/GYN, SASGOG, 2017
- Faculty Teaching Award for Excellence in Medical Student Education, University of Oklahoma 2017
- Faculty Teaching Awards, University of Florida College of Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- Wyatt, S. N., Henning, M. S. Y. (2017). Focus Forward Oklahoma LARC Provider Training Handbook, OUHSC/SCM.
- Wyatt, S. N., Li, Y., Szychowski, J., Jenkins, T. (in press). Levonorgestrel Intrauterine Device Placement: Survey of United States Obstetrician-Gynecologists. Gynecologists and Gynecology.
- Wyatt, S. N., Banahan, T., Tang, Y., Nadendla, K., Szychowski, J. M., Jenkins, T. R. (2016). Effect of Radiofrequency Endometrial Ablation on Dysmenorrhea. Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology
- Wyatt, S. N., Lockhart, M. E., Richter, H. E. (2015). Hydrostatic injury surgical planning. Journal of lower genital tract disease,
- Wyatt, S. N., Jenkins, T. (2014). Evaluation of Dyspnea and Management of a Pulmonary Embolism 2 days after an LAVH. Pearls of Excellence.