- MD degree from St. George’s University, Grenada in 2012
- Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Mississippi Medical Center 2012-2016
- Certificate in Clinical and Translational Sciences at the Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 2016-2019
- MS degree in Biomedical Science from the Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 2016-2019
- Fellowship in Maternal-Fetal Medicine at the Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 2016-2019
- Preconception Counseling
- First Trimester Anatomy Ultrasound
- Chorionic Villus Sampling
- Maternal and Fetal Cardiac disease
- Collaborative and consultative high-risk prenatal care
- Prematurity-related pulmonary complications
Select Honors & Accomplishments:
Gold Humanism Award 2013-14
Parikh P, Wicher S, Khandalavala K, Pabelick CM, Britt RD Jr, Prakash YS. Cellular senescence in the lung across the age spectrum. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 2019; 316:L826-L842.
Parikh P, Britt RD Jr, Manlove LJ, et al. Hyperoxia-induced cellular senescence in fetal airway smooth muscle. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol 2019; 61:51-60.
Parikh P, Blauwet L. Peripartum cardiomyopathy and preeclampsia: overlapping diseases of pregnancy. Curr Hypertens Rep 2018; 20:69
Parikh P, Sunesara I, Singh Multani S, Patterson B, Lutz E, Martin JN Jr. Intra-incisional liposomal bupivacaine and its impact on post-cesarean analgesia: a retrospective study. J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 2017; 32:966-970.
Kim SJ, Parikh P, King AN, Marnach ML. Asymptomatic bacteriuria in pregnancy complicated by pyelonephritis requiring nephrectomy. Case Rep Obstet Gynecol 2018 Sep 19; 2018:8924823.
Parikh P, Sunesara I, Lutz E, Kolb J, Sawardecker S, Martin JN Jr. Burns during pregnancy: implications for maternal-perinatal providers and guidelines for practice. Obstet Gynecol Surv 2015; 70:633-43.
Parikh, P, Sunesara I. HELLP syndrome epidemiology and recurrence risk. In: Martin JN Jr, ed. 2015 Compendium for HELLP Syndrome: From Bench to Bedside. New York: Nova Science, 2015.