Interview Dates for REI Fellowship
The Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility accepts applications through ERAS and participates in the NRMP Match.
- Completed ERAS Application
- High-Resolution Photograph
- Personal Statement
- Medical School Transcript
- USMLE Transcript
- COMLEX scores (if necessary)
- ECFMG Status Report (if necessary)
- Dean's Letter (MSPE)
- Three (3) or more Letters of Recommendation
- CREOG scores (please forward scores as you receive them)
Any test scores received after applying can be emailed to Sarah Smith. We typically do not contact applicants about documents missing in their files. If a file is not complete by the deadline, it will not be reviewed in the screening process. Eligibility policies and requirements can be found on our GME website.
Applications must be received by May 1, 2020 in order to be considered in the first round of interviews.
Questions may be directed to:
Sarah Smith, C-TAGME
Senior Academic Manager
Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
800 Stanton L. Young Blvd.,Suite 2000
Oklahoma City, OK 73104