Interview Dates for REI Fellowship
- Interview dates for 2022 will be announced soon.
The Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility accepts applications through ERAS and participates in the NRMP Match.
- Completed ERAS Application
- High-Resolution Photograph
- Personal Statement
- Medical School Transcript
- USMLE Transcript
- COMLEX scores (if necessary)
- ECFMG Status Report (if necessary)
- Dean's Letter (MSPE)
- Three (3) or more Letters of Recommendation
- CREOG scores
CREOG score reports should be emailed to Sarah Smith. We typically do not contact applicants about missing documents. If a file is not complete by the deadline, it will not be reviewed in the screening process.
Eligibility policies and requirements can be found on our GME website.
We will participate with other REI fellowships in common application deadlines. Deadlines for 2022 have not yet been announced.
Questions may be directed to:
Sarah Smith, C-TAGME
Senior Academic Manager
Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
800 Stanton L. Young Blvd.,Suite 2000
Oklahoma City, OK 73104