The Radiation Oncology program accepts applications through ERAS only and participates in the NRMP Match.
- Completed ERAS Application
- Personal Statement
- Medical School Transcript
- Dean's Letter (MSPE)
- Three (3) or more Letters of Recommendation
- High-Resolution Photograph
- USMLE Transcript
- ECFMG Status Report (foreign medical graduates only)
We typically do not contact applicants about documents missing in their files. Any file that is not complete by the deadline will not be reviewed in the screening process.
Eligibility policies and requirements can be found on our GME website here.
Questions may be directed to:
Kari Postlewait, C-TAGME
Sr. Residency Coordinator
Department of Radiation Oncology
University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
800 NE 10th Street Oklahoma City, OK 73104