BS, Nuclear Engineering, Seoul National University, Seoul, South Korea
MS, Medical Physics, Catholic University of Korea, Seoul, South Korea
Ph.D., Medial Physics, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
American Board of Radiology - Therapy
Clinical Medical Physics Residency,
University of Florida Proton Therapy Institute, Jacksonville, FL
Proton Therapy, Intensity Modulated Radiation therapy, Portal Dosimetry
1. S. Ferguson, Y. Chen, C. Ferreira, M. Islam, V. Keeling, A. Lau, S. Ahmad, and H. Jin (corresponding author), Comparability of three output prediction models for a compact passively double-scattered proton therapy system, J Appl Clin Med Phys, 2017 (accepted).
2. S. Ferguson, S. Ahmad, H. Jin (corresponding author), Implementation of output prediction models for a passively double-scattered proton therapy system. Med Phys, 43(11): 6089, 2016.
3. V. Keeling, S. Hossain, H. Jin, O. Algan, S. Ahmad and I. Ali, Quantitative evaluation of patient setup uncertainty of stereotactic radiotherapy with the frameless 6D-ExacTrac system using statistical modeling, J Appl Clin Med Phys, 17(3): 111-127, 2016.
4. H. Jin, V. Keeling, I. Ali, and S. Ahmad, Dosimetric effects of positioning shifts using 6D-frameless stereotactic BrainLAB system in hypo-fractionated intracranial radiotherapy, J Appl Clin Med Phys, 17(1): 102-111, 2016.
5. H. Jin, F. Jesseph, and S. Ahmad, A Comparison Study of Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy Quality
Assurances Using Portal Dosimetry and MapCHECK 2, Prog Med Phys, 25(2):65-71, 2014.
6. H. Jin, V. Keeling, D. Johnson, and S. Ahmad, Interplay effect of angular dependence and calibration field size of MapCHECK 2 on RapidArc quality assurance, J Appl Clin Med Phys, 15(3):80-92, 2014.
7. V. Keeling, S. Ahmad, O. Algan and H. Jin (corresponding author), Dependency of planned dose perturbation (PDP) on the spatial resolution of MapCHECK 2 detectors, J Appl Clin Med Phys, 15(1):100-117, 2014.
8. V. Keeling, S. Ahmad, and H. Jin (corresponding author), A comprehensive comparison study of three different planar IMRT QA techniques using MapCHECK 2, J Appl Clin Med Phys, 14(6):222-233, 2013.
9. H. Jin, W. Hsi, D. Yeung, Z. Li, and N. Mendenhall, Dosimetric characterization of whole brain radiotherapy of pediatric patients using modulated proton beams, J Appl Clin Med Phys, 12(2): 71-83, 2011
10. H. Jin, J. Palta, Y. Kim, and S. Kim, An application of a novel dose uncertainty model for dose-uncertainty analysis in prostate IMRT, Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys, 78(3): 920-928, 2010
11. S. Kim, H. Jin, H. Yang, R. J. Amdur, A study on target displacement and its impact on dose variation in imageguided stereotactic body radiation therapy for the spine, Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys, 73 (5): 1574-1579, 2009
12. H. Jin, J. Palta, T. S. Suh, and S. Kim, A generalized a priori dose uncertainty model of IMRT delivery, Med Phys.35(3): 982- 996, 2008
13. H. Chung, H. Jin, J. Palta J, T. S. Suh, and S. Kim, Dose variations with varying calculation grid size in head and neck IMRT, Phys Med Biol., 51(19):4841-4856, 2006
14. J. W. Sohn, D. B. Mansur, J. I. Monroe, R. E. Drzymala, H. Jin, T. Suh, J. F. Dempsey, and E. E. Klein, Computer assisted EPID analysis of breast intrafractional and interfractional positioning error, Korean Journal of Medical Physics, 17(1): 24-31, 2006
15. H. Jin, H. Chung, C. Liu, J. Palta, T. Suh, and S. Kim, A Novel Dose Uncertainty Model And Its Application For Dose Verification, Med Phys, 32 (6): 1747-1756, 2005
16. K. Cheong, T. S. Suh, B. C. Cho, and H. Jin, Monte Carlo photon and electron dose calculation time resolution using local least square denoising filters, Korean Journal of Medical Physics, 16 (3): 138-147, 2005
17. H. Chung, H. Jin, J. Dempsey, C. Liu, J. Palta, T. S. Suh, and S. Kim, Evaluation of Surface and Build-Up Region Dose for Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy in Head and Neck Cancer, Med Phys, 32(8): 2682-2689, 2005
18. H. Jin, J. Song, R. Juh, S. Chung, B.Y. Choe, H. K. Lee, and T. S. Suh, Accuracy Evaluation of Three- Dimensional Multimodal Image Registration Using a Brain Phantom, J. Biomed. Eng. Res. 25 (1): 33-41, 2004
19. J. Chung, W Chung, T. S. Suh, G. Choi, H. Jin, Y. Ji, The Clinical Effect and Construction of a Stereotactic Whole Body Immobilization Device, Korean Journal of Medical Physics, 15 (1): 30-38, 2004
20. H. Jin, J. W. Sohn, T. S. Suh, B. Y. Choe, and H. K. Lee, Quality Assurance of Multileaf Collimator Using Electronic Portal Imaging, Korean Journal of Medical Physics, 14 (3): 151-160, 2003
21. K. Cheong, T. S. Suh, H. Jin, H. K. Lee, and B. Y. Choe, Three Dimensional Target Volume Reconstruction from Multiple Projection Images, Korean Journal of Medical Physics, 14 (3): 167-174, 2003
22. H. Jin, D. H. Shin, S. N. Huh, C. Kwark, B. Y. Choe, H. K. Lee, and T. S. Suh, Simulation Study for the Distortion Correction of Digital Angiographic Images using Geometric Transformation, J. Biomed. Eng. Res. 23 (5): 365- 373, 2002
1. J. Palta, H. Jin, S. Kim, (2011), Chapter 12 Developing a Rationale for Tolerance Values and Action
Levels for the Performance of Planning and Delivery, in Uncertainties in External Beam Radiation
Therapy (AAPM 2011 Summer School) American Association of Physicists in Medicine Medical
Physics Monograph No. 35 (pp. 271-290). Madison: WI: Medical Physics Publishing
2. S. Kim, H. Jin, J. Palta, (2011), Chapter 13 Model Planning and Delivery Uncertainties, in Uncertainties in External Beam Radiation Therapy (AAPM 2011 Summer School) American Association of Physicists in Medicine Medical Physics Monograph No. 35 (pp. 291-316). Madison: WI: Medical Physics Publishing