MD degree from the Medical College of Georgia at Augusta University 2013
Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at University of Alabama at Birmingham 2013-2017
Fellowship in Maternal-Fetal Medicine at University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center 2017-present
Areas of Clinical Interest
- Medical complications of pregnancy
- Obstetric complications of pregnancy
- Infections in pregnancy
- Obesity complicating pregnancy
- Diabetes mellitus complicating pregnancy
Select Honors & Accomplishments:
- Pfizer‐SRI President’s Presenter’s Award, Society for Reproductive Investigation, 66th Annual Meeting, Paris, France, March 2019
- Resident Research Award, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL, 2016
- Medical Student Teaching Award, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL (2014-2015, 2015-2016)
- Member of Alpha Upsilon Phi Service and Leadership Honor Society at Augusta University, Augusta, GA, elected 2013
- Gold Humanism Honor Society Member, elected 2012
Publications (last five years)
Gurung S, Reuter N, Preno AN, Dubaut JP, Nadeau HCG, Hyatt K, Singleton K, Martin A, Parks WT, Papin JF, Myers DA. Zika Virus Infection at Mid-gestation Results in Fetal Cerebral Cortical Injury and Fetal Death in the Olive Baboon. PLOS Pathogens 2019 Jan 18
Gurung S, Preno AN, Dubaut JP, Nadeau HCG, Hyatt K, Reuter N, Nehete B, Wolf RF, Nehete P, Dittmer DP, Myers DA, Papin JF. Translational Model of Zika Virus Disease in Baboons. J Virol. 2018 Jun 06.
Nadeau HCG, Subramaniam A, Andrews WW. Infection and Preterm Birth. Semin Fetal Neonatal Med. 2016 Apr;21(2):100-5.
Nadeau HCG, Maxted M, Gurung S, Reuter DN, Singleton KH, Martin A, Dubaut JP, Preno A, Hyatt K, Papin JF, Myers DA. Maternal Zika Virus (ZIKV) Infection Following Vaginal Inoculation with ZIKV-Infected Semen in the Pregnant Olive Baboon. Oral presentation at the Society for Reproductive Investigation, 66th Annual Meeting, Paris, France, March 2019.
Nadeau HCG, Tita ATN, Anderson S, Tang Y, Dimperio L, Harper LMH. Predicting Adverse Pregnancy Outcomes Associated with Chronic Hypertension: A Classification And Regression Tree (CART) Analysis. Poster presented at the Society of Maternal-Fetal Medicine 2016 Annual Pregnancy Meeting, Atlanta GA, February 2016.