Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Medical School: Isfahan University of Medical Sciences Iran (Islamic Republic of), 2014
- Residency at Baylor College of Medicine, 2016-2020
- Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, 2019-present
- Investigating racial disparities in access to fertility care
- Racial disparities in outcome of fertility treatments
- Factors that affect pregnancy rates and pregnancy outcomes in both in vitro fertilization and in less aggressive fertility treatments such as ovulation induction and IUI
Select Honors & Accomplishments:
- Faculty Teaching Award for Excellence in Teaching Medical Students awarded by University of Oklahoma College Medicine, Dept of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Pacific Coast Reproductive Society Scholarship Recipient
- Midwest Reproductive Society Scholarship Recipient
- Associate Faculty Member for Faculty Opinions (F1000 Prime)B
- Best Poster Award, Resident Research Day, Baylor College of Medicine, Dept of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Hosseinzadeh P, Evans MB. Thin endometrial lining in single euploid embryo transfers: should we be concerned about adverse live birth outcomes? Fertility and Sterility Reports. 2021May, 2(2):140-141.
Hosseinzadeh P, Wild R. Role of Lipid Management in Women's Health Preventive Care. Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am. 2021 Mar;48(1):173-191.
Barsky M, Merkison J, Hosseinzadeh P, Yang L, Bruno-Gaston J, Dunn J, Gibbons W, Blesson CS. Fetal programming of polycystic ovary syndrome: Effects of androgen exposure on prenatal ovarian development. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2021 Mar; 207:105830
Chappell N, Zhou B, Hosseinzadeh P, Schutt A, Gibbons WE, Blesson C. Hyperandrogenemia alters Mitochondrial Structure and Function in the Oocytes of Obese PCOS Mouse. Fertility and Sterility Science. 2021 Feb, 2(1):101-112.
Hosseinzadeh P, Barsky M, Gibbons WE. Blesson C. Polycystic Ovary Syndrome and the Forgotten Uterus. Fertility and Sterility Reviews. 2021 Jan, 2 (1):11-20.
Gandhi M, Hosseinzadeh P, Salmanian B, Moaddab A, Golabbakhsh H, Clarks SL, Shamshirsaz AA. Dietary consultation effect on weight gain in twin pregnancies. J Reprod Med. 2018 August; 63(4): 347-51.
Nassr AA, Ness A, Hosseinzadeh P, Salmanian B, Espinoza J, Berger V, Werner E, Erfani H, Welty S, Bateni ZH, Shamshirsaz AA, Popek E, Ruano R, Davis AS, Lee TC, Keswani S, Cass DL, Olutoye OO, Belfort MA, Shamshirsaz AA. Outcome and Treatment of Antenatally Diagnosed Nonimmune Hydrops Fetalis. Fetal Diagn Ther. 2018; 43(2):123-128.
Shamshirsaz AA, Bateni ZH, Sangi-Haghpeykar H, Arian SE, Erfani H, Shamshirsaz AA, Abuhamad A, Fox KA, Ramin SM, Moaddab A, Maskatia SA, Salmanian B, Lopez KN, Hosseinzadeh P, Schutt AK, Nassr AA, Espinoza J, Dildy GA, Belfort MA, Clark SL. Cyanotic congenital heart disease following fertility treatments in the United States from 2011 to 2014. Heart. 2018 Jun;104(11):945-948.
Bateni ZH, Clark SL, Sangi-Haghpeykar H, Aagaard KM, Blumenfeld YJ, Ramin SM, Lee HC, Fox KA, Moaddab A, Shamshirsaz AA, Salmanian B, Hosseinzadeh P, Racusin DA, Erfani H, Espinoza J, Dildy GA, Belfort MA, Shamshirsaz AA. Trends in the delivery route of twin pregnancies in the United States, 2006-2013. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2016 Oct;205:120-6.
Hosseinzadeh P, Ghahiri A, Daneshmand F, Ghasemi M. A comparative study of vaginal estrogen cream and sustained-release estradiol vaginal tablet (Vagifem) in the treatment of atrophic vaginitis in Isfahan, Isfahan Province, Iran in 2010-2012. J Res Med Sci. 2015 Dec;20(12):1160-5.
Hosseinzadeh P, Shamshirsaz A.A, Javadian P, Espinoza J, Gandhi M, Ruano R, Cass D.L, Olutoye O.A, Belfort M.A. Prenatal Therapy of Large Placental Chorioangiomas: Case Report and Review of the Literature. American Journal of Perinatology
Reports. 2015, Oct; 5(2): e196-202.
Hosseinzadeh P, Shamshirsaz A.A, Cass D.L, Espinoza J, Lee W, Salmanian B, Ruano R, Belfort M.A. Fetoscopic laser ablation of vasa previa for a fetus with a giant
cervical lymphatic malformation. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2015 Oct;46(4):507-8.