The evidence based teaching workshop is a hands-on interactive workshop designed specifically for less experienced teaching faculty as well as those who want to brrush up on their skills. Participants should expect to leave the workshop with a teaching toolkit for teaching in a wide variety of settings.
Some of the topics presented at this event may be:
- PAL- Peer Assessment of Lecture
- Understanding by Design
- Neurobiology of Learning
- Formative Assessment Via Active Learning
- Providing Effective Feedback
- Creating Multiple Choice Questions
- Writing Learning Objectives
This event is offered annually in the Fall once on the Oklahoma City Campus and once on the Tulsa campus.
For additional information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.