Our mission is to attract the best talent from diverse backgrounds and equip them with the capability to provide excellent patient care.
Physician Associate Program Goals
In order to realize our mission, we use the following goals to guide our efforts:
PA Program Goals (Metrics)
- Our holistic admissions strategy matriculates diverse students.
- Our educational experiences are designed to produce highly qualified physician assistants who will expand Oklahoman's access to healthcare.
- Students are educated in an environment that emphasizes professionalism and team-based healthcare.
- We prepare and promote students to deliver healthcare to disadvantaged populations.
- The institution will invest in faculty, staff, technologies, and facilities that will enable us to achieve our mission and goals.
Additional Performance Indicators:
PANCE Pass Rate: (Click Here)
- 5 year first time taker pass rate for the OUHSC Program: 93%
- 5 year first time taker pass rate for the national average: 96%
- Class of 2013= 95% graduation rate
- Class of 2014= 96% graduation rate
- Class of 2015= 94% graduation rate
- Class of 2016= 100% graduation rate
- Class of 2017= 98% graduation rate
- Class of 2018= 96% graduation rate
- Class of 2019= 90% graduation rate
- Students in the Class of 2017 received on average 1.98 job offers prior to graduation 1 .
- 43% of the Class of 2017 accepted an employment offer prior to graduation 1.
- 93% of our graduates begin work as a PA within three months of graduation 2.
(1- Class of 2017 Exit Survey, 2- 2017 Alumni Survey)
Key: Class of 2013; Graduated in 2013, Class of 2014; Graduated in 2014, Class of 2015;
Graduated in 2015, Class of 2016; Graduated in 2016, Class of 2017; Graduated in 2017,
Class of 2018; Graduated in 2018, Class of 2019; Graduated in 2019.