William Brinkley, DVM
Director, Rodent Resources Program
The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
Biomedical Science Research Center
975 N.E. 10th St
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
- Oklahoma State University
Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, 1980
- American College of Laboratory Medicine
Institute of Surgical Research
San Antonio, Texas
- American College of Veterinary Pathology
Residency, Armed Forces Institute of Pathology
- American Veterinary Medical Association (1980-present)
- American College of Veterinary Pathologists (1989-present)
- American College of Laboratory Animal Medicine (1995-present)
- American Society for Laboratory Animal Practitioners (1995-present)
- American Association for Laboratory Animal Science (1995-present)
Cornum R, Bell J, Gresham V, Brinkley W, Beal D, MacPhee M. Intraoperative Use of the Absorbable Fibrin Adhesive Bandage: Long Term Effects. J Urol. 1999 Nov;162(5):1817-20.
Harrington DT, Jordan B, Dubick MA, Cancio L, Brinkley WW, Kim S, Burleson DG, Delgado A, Goodwin CW. Delayed partial liquid ventilation shows no efficacy in the treatment of smoke inhalation injury in swine. J Appl Physiol. 2001 Jun;90(6):2351-60.
Kabbur MB, Rogers JV, Gunesaker PG, Garrett CM, Geiss KT, Brinkley WW, McDougal JM. Effect of JP-8 Fuel on Molecular and Histological Parameters Related to Acute Skin Irritation. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2001 Aug 15;175(1):83-8.
Gunasekar PG, Rogers JV, Kabbur MB, Garrett CM, Brinkley WW, McDougal JM. Molecular and Histological Responses in Rat Skin Exposed to M-Xylene. J Biochem Mol Toxicol. 2003;17(2):92-4.
Park MS, Cancio LC, Batchinsky AI, McCarthy MJ, Jordan BS, Brinkley WW, Dubick MA, Goodwin CW. Assessment of Severity of Ovine Smoke Inhalation Injury by Analysis of Computed Tomographic Scans. J Trauma. 2003 Sep;55(3):417-27.
Park MS, Cancio LC, Brinkley WW, Rivera VR, Dubick MA. Assessment of Oxidative Stress in Lungs from Sheep after Inhalation of Wood Smoke. Toxicology. 2004 Feb 15;195(2-3):97-112.