This program is participating in the Universal Interview Offer Day recommended by the AOA's Council of Orthopaedic Residency Directors (CORD). This will take place on MON NOV 15, 12:00 EST.
- We will send Interview offers according to CORD recommendations.
- We will only offer as many interview spots as we have available.
- Each applicant will then have 48 hours to respond to the invitation.
- If an applicant declines an interview or there is no response in the designated timeframe, we may extend an invitation to another applicant.
- There will be no set timeline for the second or any subsequent waves of interview offers.
- All questions regarding interview offers should be directed to our Program Coordinator, Melissa Trimble (Melissa-Trimble@ouhsc.edu).