This program is participating in the Universal Interview Offer Day recommended by the AOA's Council of Orthopaedic Residency Directors (CORD). Anticipated date for 2022 interview season not announced yet at this time.
- We will send Interview offers according to CORD recommendations.
- We will only offer as many interview spots as we have available.
- Each applicant will then have 48 hours to respond to the invitation.
- If an applicant declines an interview or there is no response in the designated timeframe, we may extend an invitation to another applicant.
- There will be no set timeline for the second or any subsequent waves of interview offers.
- All questions regarding interview offers should be directed to our Program Coordinator, Melissa Trimble (Melissa-Trimble@ouhsc.edu).