University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
A comprehensive academic health center.
The Mission of the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, as a comprehensive academic health center, is to educate students, residents, and other trainees in professional and graduate programs to become Oklahoma’s future team of healthcare leaders, clinicians, researchers, and educators; to advance distinctive basic, translational, clinical, and population research; to innovate and commercialize discoveries; and to deliver exceptional patient care across the full breadth of adult, women’s, and children’s specialties.
College of Medicine
Our vision is to be the premier institution for advancing medical care, education and research in the state, and to be among the leaders nationally. Our goals are Uncompromising Quality, Exceptional Service, Innovative Education, Advancing Knowledge, and Institutional Strength.
Our Core Values
- We believe that caring for our patients must be at the center of all we do.
- We act with honesty and integrity.
- We respect our colleagues and co-workers.
- We magnify our effectiveness through teamwork.
- We improve continually through harnessing innovation and encouraging high performance.
- We believe in open and effective communication.
- We are committed to providing outstanding educational programs.
- We will be a leader in the advancement of basic, translational and clinical research.
- We embrace our social responsibilities with pride.
COM Policies and Procedures
Our Faculty at a Glance