When: Saturday, May 20, 2023
Where: Lloyd Noble Center, 2900 S. Jenkins Ave., Norman, OK
Time: 11 a.m.
Doors Open: 10 a.m.
- Registration is required for graduates.
- The commencement location is accessible to those needing special accommodations.
- Arrangements for special accommodations should be requested by the graduate during registration
- Parking is NOT reserved for students or guests.
- When making post-commencement plans, students should be done with the ceremony no later than approximately 12:30 PM.
- The ceremony will be live streamed at ou.edu/commencement or by clicking here.
- Student Regalia rentals have been sponsored by the OU College of Medicine Office of Alumni and Development.
- Regalia pickup will be at the OU College of Medicine Office of Student Affairs/Student Services BSEB 200.
- Return rental regalia to check out area immediately after commencement ceremony.
Regarding Regalia: Students must wear the regalia provided by the OU College of Medicine. Additional cords may be worn, but is limited to only those provided by either the OUHSC Office of Student Affairs or the OU College of Medicine. Approved cords include:
- Alpha Omega Alpha Cord (Green and Yellow twisted cord)
- Gold Humanism Honor Society Cord (Dark Green)
- HSC Crimson Club Cord (Crimson colored cord) – This cord recognizes members of HSC Crimson Club.
- HSC Sooner Standard Cords (Green or Blue colored cord):
- The green cord signifies a high level of volunteerism in the community.
- The blue cord signifies the highest level of volunteerism in the community.
- Multicultural Student Organization (MSO) Cord (Crimson and White twisted colored cord) – This cord recognizes members of recognized MSOs.
- HSC SGA Cord (White colored cord) – This cord recognizes students who have participated in HSC SGA.
- Veterans & Military Alliance (VMA) Cord (Red, White & Blue twisted colored cord) – This cord recognizes students who have participated in HSC VMA.