Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- MD degree from Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, 2017
- Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Kaiser Permanente Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, 2017-2021
- Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, 2021-present
- Early Pregnancy Loss after Assisted Reproduction
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Select Honors & Accomplishments:
- Chief Resident of Academic Education at Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center, Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency Program, 2020-2021
- Resident Co-Chair, American Medical Women's Association Physician Infertility Initiative, 2020-2021
- Best Research Award, Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center, Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency Program, 2021
- Pacific Coast Reproductive Society MD Merit Excellence in Research Scholarship Award, 2020 PCRS Meeting
- Pacific Coast Reproductive Society MD Scholarship Award, 2019 PCRS meeting
Kim AS, Arden D. “Manual Vaginal Morcellation of a Large Hysterectomy Specimen within a Contained System.” Video presentation at the ACOG Annual Clinical and Scientific Meeting (ACSM) Film Festival; 2021 Apr 30-May 2.
Kim AS, Dhesi AS, Jabara S, Baker MB. “Care Gaps in Fertility Preservation Services for Resident Physicians: A Survey of Fertility Preservation Awareness and Insurance Coverage.” Poster presentation at the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) Scientific Congress & Expo; 2020 Oct 17-21.
Kim AS, Sax MR, Pavolvic ZJ, Jabara SI, DeCherney AH. Lesbian Women Undergoing Assisted Reproduction: Diverse, But Not Different. Obstet Gynecol. 2020 Sep;136(3):543-547. doi: 10.1097/AOG.0000000000003921.PMID: 32769644.
Kim AS, Wirth HR, Templeman CL. “Is Unilateral Renal Agenesis a Useful Screening Tool to Diagnose Mullerian Anomalies?” Poster presentation acceptance at the 34th Annual Clinical and Research Meeting of the North American Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology (NASPAG); 2020 Apr 2-4.
Kim AS, Hall JM, Ho NJ, Dhesi AS, Baker MB, Jabara S. Etiologies of subfertility and pregnancy outcomes among lesbian women undergoing donor sperm intrauterine insemination. Fertility and Sterility, 113(4), e23-e24. doi:10.1016/j.fertnstert.2020.02.054.
Kim AS, Geynisman-Tan J, Lewicky-Gaupp CE. Pneumothorax After Laparoscopic Robotic-Assisted Supracervical Hysterectomy and Sacrocolpopexy. Female Pelvic Med Reconstr Surg. 2017 May/Jun; 23(3):e22-e24.
Awadalla M, Kim A, Vestal N, Ho J, Bendikson K. Effect of Age and Embryo Morphology on Live Birth Rate After Transfer of Unbiopsied Blastocysts. JBRA Assist Reprod. 2020 Nov 5. doi: 10.5935/1518-0557.20200101. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 33565291.
Pavlovic, ZJ, Sax MR, Kim AS, Russell ST, DeCherney AH. “Beyond the Semen Analysis: the Need for Improved Male Infertility and Andrology Training in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Fellowships.” Fertility and Sterility Dialog. www.fertstertdialog.com/posts/beyond-the-semen-analysis-the-need-for-improved-male-infertility-and-andrology-training-in-reproductive-endocrinology-and-infertility-fellowships. Published online: 2020 Jun 18.
Sax MR, Pavlovic ZJ, Kim AS, DeCherney AH. “Implications of Neuroactive Steroids in Mood Disorders and Contraceptive Development.” Fertility and Sterility Dialog. www.fertstertdialog.com/users/16110-fertility-and-sterility/posts/61471-sax-consider-this. Published online: 2020 Mar 10.