John P. Zubialde, M.D.
OU College of Medicine
The University of Oklahoma College of Medicine is the largest component of the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center and is at the center of OU Health, the state's most comprehensive academic health system. Our mission is leading health care - in patient care, education and research. Through our combined efforts, we strive to improve the lives of all people. Our vision is to be the premier health system for advancing medical care, education and research in the state, and to be among the leaders nationally. Our goals are Uncompromising Quality, Exceptional Service, Innovative Education, Advancing Knowledge, and Institutional Strength.
Our core values
- We believe that caring for our patients must be at the center of all we do.
- We act with honesty and integrity.
- We respect our colleagues and co-workers.
- We magnify our effectiveness through teamwork.
- We improve continually through harnessing innovation and encouraging high performance.
- We believe in open and effective communication.
- We are committed to providing outstanding educational programs.
- We will be a leader in the advancement of basic, translational and clinical research.
- We embrace our social responsibilities with pride.