We are currently accepting applications for two positions beginning August 1, 2023. Applicants must have successfully completed a four-year residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology.Our application deadline is April 4, 2022. Completed applications must consist of the following items:
- ERAS Application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Medical School Transcript
- A copy of the Dean’s Letter from your medical school file
- USMLE Scores
- At least 3 Letters of Recommendation (LOR)
- Preferably a letter from your Residency PD or the OB/Gyn Chair
- A letter from someone who can speak to your interest in Gyn Oncology, preferably a gyn oncologist you worked with on rotation
- We will accept the Standard Letter of Recommendation, but not in lieu of the 3 LOR’s.You must submit at least 2 LOR’s if you are submitting a SLOR.
- If you do a rotation such as Memorial Sloan Kettering (formerly Galloway) or Rutledge Fellowship, we would like the letter with your score(s) for this rotation. This is not counted as one of your 3 LOR’s.
- You may submit as many additional letters as you want.
Notifications of an invitation to interview or regrets will be sent out on April 25, 2022 via e-mail. Our interview dates are August 12, 2022 and August 25, 2022. Tracey Young will contact candidates to let them know if we are missing items from your application.