Interview dates for MFM Fellowship are:
- August 16, 2022
- Agust 20, 2022
- August 23, 2022
- August 27, 2022
The Maternal-Fetal Medicine Fellowship accepts applications through ERAS and participates in the NRMP Match.
- Completed ERAS Application
- High-Resolution Photograph
- Personal Statement
- Medical School Transcript
- USMLE Transcript
- COMLEX scores (if necessary)
- ECFMG Status Report (if necessary)
- Dean's Letter (MSPE)
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- CREOG scores
Information that becomes available after application submission can be emailed to Sarah Smith. Applications must be submitted in their entirety by May 2 in order to be considered. If a file is not complete by the deadline, it will not be reviewed in the initial screening process. The first round of interview invitations will go on out in mid-May.
Eligibility policies and requirements can be found on our GME website.