Salaries (2020 – 2021)
- PGY 1 - $54,794
- PGY2 - $56,531
- PGY3 - $58,281
- Occurrence Malpractice Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Dependent life and health Insurance
15 working days a year
Continuing Medical Education (CME)
Up to five working days per year for CME meetings. $500 per year stipend for CME meetings, books.
15 working days per year. A maternity/paternity leave policy is in place.
On Call Facilities
While on call for the Family Medicine Hospital and OB Service, the call rooms are equipped with computer access, TV, VCR/DVD, and refrigerator. Meal tickets are provided for your use while on call.
Each resident is given two monogrammed clinical lab coats and two nametags.
Dues are paid for by the Department of Family Medicine for:
- Oklahoma State Medical Society
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Oklahoma Academy of Family Physicians
These certifications are provided for all new residents:
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
- Advanced Life Support for Obstetrics (ALSO)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- The department provides a digital pager with email capabilities.
- Free web-based email account through OUHSC.
Student Sports Tickets
OU Basketball and Football tickets at student rates