U.S. Students from LCME-accredited schools must apply to visit our program through the Visiting Student Learning Opportunities Application Service (VSLO) for the current academic year. Program information will be viewable on April 15. Applications may be submitted through VSLO starting on May 1.
For more information on VSLO, please visit www.aamc.org/vslo or contact VSLO at email@example.com or (202) 478-9878.
For more information on our Oklahoma City visiting student electives, please contact Evan Blackburn at (405) 271-2316 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visiting Student Requirements
Visiting students are required to provide proof of the following:
- Verification of Current Immunizations
- Personal Health Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification
- Verification of a passing score on the United States Medical Licensing Exam - Step 1 or Step 1 of COMLEX.
Upon accepting the VSLO elective rotation offer students must agree to read, accept and comply with the following required policies:
Visiting Student Policy
Student Health Requirements Policy
Post Exposure Care and Treatment Policy
Students Absences Policy
Students from International Affiliates Policy
Students Responsibility and Rights Policy
Medical Student Mistreatment Policy
Emergency Communication System Registration
Student Confidentiality Agreement
Guidelines for the Teacher Learner Relationship