- MD degree from The University of Virginia in 2013
- Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at University of Alabama at Birmingham 2013-2017
- Fellowship in Maternal-Fetal Medicine at University of Alabama at Birmingham 2017-2020
- Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2019 -present
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine 2022-present
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Oklahoma Perinatal Quality Improvement Collaborative
Areas of Clinical Interest
- Complications of monochorionic twin pregnancies
- Maternal alloimmunization
- Spontaneous preterm birth
- Hypertensive disorders of pregnancy
- Quality improvement and patient safety
Select Honors & Accomplishments:
- Faculty Teaching Award, University of Oklahoma 2021, 2022
- Dunn TN, Becker DA, Szychowski JM, Owen J. Spontaneous preterm birth as a function of normal cervical length in low-risk women. J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 2022 (online ahead of print).
- Champion ML, Becker DA, McIlwraith C, Blanchard CT, Szychowski JM, Kim DJ, Jauk VC, Harper LM, Casey BM, Tita AT. Contemporary test performance of the random urine protein-to-creatinine ratio. Am J Perinatol 2022 (online ahead of print).
- Jaber S, Jauk VC, Cozzi GD, Sanjanwala AR, Becker DA, Harper LM, Casey BM, Sinkey RG, Subramaniam A. Quantifying the additional maternal morbidity in women with preeclampsia with severe features in whom immediate delivery is recommended. Am J Obstet Gynecol MFM 2022; 4:100565.
- Becker DA, Dunn TN, Szychowski JM, Owen J. Mid-trimester cervical length screening: effect of poorly developed lower uterine segment on pregnancy outcome J Ultrasound Med 2021 (online ahead of print).
- Becker DA, Blanchard CT, Szychowski JM, Rogers SL, Brumfield CG, Subramaniam A. Resident operative vaginal delivery volume after educational curriculum implementation Am J Perinatol 2020; 37: 1296-1300.
- Sanjanwala AR, Jauk VC, Cozzi GD, Becker DA, Harper LM, Casey BC, Tita AT, Subramaniam A. Outcomes before and after adopting guidelines for expectant management of severe preeclampsia Am J Perinatol 2020 (online ahead of print).
- Becker DA, Szychowski JM, Kuper SG, Jauk VC, Wang MJ, Harper LM. Labor curve analysis of medically indicated early preterm induction of labor Obstet Gynecol 2019; 134: 759-64.
- Becker DA, Machemehl HC, Biggio JR, Siegel AM, Tita AT, Harper LM. Pregnancy outcomes of exacerbated chronic hypertension compared with superimposed preeclampsia Am J Perinatol 2019; 36: 872-8.
- Becker DA, Leath CA, Walters-Haygood CL, Smith BQ, Bevis KS. Utilization of an alternative docetaxel-based intraperitoneal chemotherapy regimen in patients with ovarian, fallopian tube, or primary peritoneal carcinoma: a continued need for ovarian cancer patients Am J Clin Oncol 2019; 42: 12-6.
- Becker DA, Tang Y, Jacobs AP, Biggio JR, Edwards RK, Subramaniam A. Sensitivity of prenatal ultrasound for detection of trisomy 18 J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 2019; 32: 3716-22.