This is a Society of Urologic Oncology-accredited two-year Fellowship in Urologic Oncology that will encompass all aspects of clinical and surgical training. Strong emphasis will be placed on fellow clinical and surgical autonomy. The clinical training will be conducted in the newly built, state-of-the-art Stephenson Cancer Center at OU Medicine. There will be outstanding opportunities for surgical training in advanced robotic laparoscopic-assisted and open surgery, with an emphasis on prostate, bladder, kidney, and testicular cancers.
- Advanced Prostate Cancer Care
- MRI Fusion Biopsy
- Focal Therapy with HIFU and Cryotherapy
- Robust Clinical Trials Exposure
- Intracorporeal Urinary Diversion
- Retroperitoneal Robotic Surgery
- Robust Clinical Trials Program: Hands On
- Robotic and Open Vena Caval Thrombectomy
Participation in clinical research is expected, and opportunities for translational and health services research exists.
The fellow will be compensated according to the appropriate PGY-level pay scale.