The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Gastroenterology Fellowship Program will be participating in the GI Match administered by the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) for ACGME fellowship positions.
The program accepts applications through the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS). The ERAS website: http://www.aamc.org/eras.
No information will be accepted by the applicant EXCEPT what is provided in ERAS. Email communications, submission of applications or a curriculum vitae, and other materials will not be accepted.
We ask that all applicants please read the Joint Society Memorandum and the Match Resolution regarding Gastroenterology fellowship applicants, which we as a program are committed to adhering to.
For the application to be complete, the following list of items will be needed on the ERAS application in addition to the common application form. All applicants will have to meet the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Graduate Medical Education eligibility requirements.
- Personal Statement
- Medical School Transcript
- Three Letters of Recommendation, one of which must be from the Internal Medicine Residency Program Director or current Program Director
- USMLE Scores (Steps 1, 2 and 3)
- Complex Scores (DO)
- Internal Medicine Subspecialty-Gastroenterology Fellowship, ERAS Application Process opens in July.
- We review all applications received between July 15 - August 15.
- Candidates will be notified of an invitation to interview by August 30, 2019.
- We will be hosting two interview sessions between September and October.
- Registration for NRMP Match List opens in August.
- NRMP Rank Order List closed in November.
- NRMP Match Day in December.
- Fellows begin the first day of their training on July 1, 2020.
Questions/comments should be addressed to: Theresa-Rush@ouhsc.edu.