- MMSc in Pathobiology from Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island in 2000
- MS in Genetic Counseling from Howard University, Washington, DC in 2001
- American Board of Genetic Counseling, 2005-present
- National Society of Genetic Counseling
- American Board of Genetic Counseling
- OU College of Medicine Diversity Alliance Task Force
Areas of Clinical Interest
- Prenatal genetic counseling
- Preconceptional genetic counseling
Zierhut H, Jamal L, Riordan S, Wilson P, Carey M, Babu D. National Society of Genetic Counselors’ Board of Directors response to Myers et al. ‘A report of the AGCPD task force to evaluate associations between select admissions requirements, demographics, and performance on ABGC certification examination’. J Genetic Couns 2022; 31:319-23.
Steinberg Warren N, Parmar S, Wilson PL. COUNSELING and Telegenetic Encounters. Perspectives in Genetic Counseling 2019; 41(No. 4WW, Quarter 4), 8-9.