Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to lead mental health care - in Education, Patient Care, and Research.
- Represent an authority and resource in psychiatry and behavioral sciences for prevention, treatment, and research in Oklahoma and within America’s Heartland.
- Provide compassionate, safe, and effective clinical care and medical/psychiatric and behavioral treatments of exemplary and uncompromising quality to our patients and their families with the goal of touching more lives in our community by treating more patients.
- Provide stellar and innovative education to our trainees, other medical professionals, and the public.
- Pioneer and conduct research and activities for the advancement of psychiatry and behavioral sciences.
- Help decrease stigma related to mental health conditions.