Digestive Diseases and Nutrition Fund
Financial support from donations plays a critical role in supporting vital aspects of our Gastroenterology Fellowship Program. A gift to the Digestive Diseases and Nutrition Fund, no matter the size, can make a difference! These funds are designed to be used solely for the enhancement of the training program.
Some examples of ways your donation can make an impact for our Fellowship Program include:
- Expand the number of fellowship positions
- Provide funding for specialty training for visiting rotations at leading institutions
- Funding to attend national conferences
- Provide trainees with networking opportunities
- Hosting internationally recognized leaders in the fields of Gastroenterology and Hepatology to interact with our fellows
- Up-to-date books and educational DVDs in the fellow’s library
Thank you for your consideration of making a difference through a tax-deductible gift today. Gifts to this project will be deposited with the University of Oklahoma Foundation, Inc. The OU Foundation is a 501 (c) (3), and therefore meets IRS conditions for tax-deductible contributions.
Your generous gift to the Gastroenterology Fellowship Program will allow us to continue our commitment to excellence!
MAKE A DONATION