Endocrinology and Diabetes
- 1989 - 1995 Doctor of Medicine, Kazan State Medical University, Tatarstan, Russia
- 2001 - 2004 Department of Internal Medicine Residency Program, Unity Health System, Rochester, NY
- 1997 - 1998 Department of Internal Medicine Residency Program, Kazan State Medical Academy, Russia
1995 - 1996 Internal Medicine Intern, Department of Internal Medicine, Kazan State Medical University, Russia
- 2004 - 2007 Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK
- Diabetes and its complications
Mascaro-Blanco A, Alvarez K, Yu X, Lindenfeld J, Olansky L, Lyons T, Duvall D, Heuser JS, Gosmanova AK, Rubenstein CJ, Cooper LT, Kem DC, Cunningham MW. Consequences of unlocking the cardiac myosin molecule in human myocarditis and cardiomyopathies. Autoimmunity 41:442-453, 2008.
Jenkins AJ, Gosmanova AK, Lyons T, May KD, Dashti A, Baker MZ, Olansky L, Aston CE, Dale GL. Coated-Platelet Levels in Patients with Type 1 and with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. Diab Res Clin Practice 82:e5-e7, 2008.
Niyaz Gosmanov, Gosmanova AK, Holly Hull, David Fields “Differences in Trunk Fat-Free Content between Caucasian and African-American Young Healthy Females with a Similar Waist Circumference, Body Mass Index and Toal Percent Body Fat” Poster Presentation at the American Diabetes Association’s 67th Scientific Sessions, June 22-26, 2007 in Chicago, IL. Will be published in June supplement to the journal Diabetes.
Gosmanova AK, Alaupovic P, Knight-Gibson C, Lyons TJ, Characterization of type 1 and type 2 diabetes by apolipoprotein-defined lipoprotein subclasses. Diabetes 55 (Suppl 1); A201, 2006.