Interview Dates for 2020
April 18, 2020
May 2, 2020
The Fellowship in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery accepts applications through ERAS and participates in the NRMP Match.
- Completed ERAS Application
- High-Resolution Photograph
- Personal Statement
- Medical School Transcript
- USMLE Transcript
- COMLEX scores (if necessary)
- ECFMG Status Report (if necessary)
- Dean's Letter (MSPE)
- Three (3) or more Letters of Recommendation
- CREOG scores (please send in as you receive them)
Any test scores received after applying can be emailed to Sarah Smith. We typically do not contact applicants about documents missing in their files. If a file is not complete by the deadline, it will not be reviewed in the screening process. Eligibility policies and requirements can be found on our GME website.
Applications must be received by 2-25-20 in order to be considered in the first round of interview offers.