Membership in the Psychiatry Interest Group is voluntary and open to all medical students of the College of Medicine and other interested students enrolled in programs of study at the Health Sciences Center. All members shall be classified as active.
Membership entitles students to:
- Receive notification of and attend meetings and group-sponsored functions;
- vote in the election of officers;
- be eligible to hold office and participate in Psychiatry Interest Group committees (within the guidelines set forth by the College of Medicine);
- receive health and mental health publications; and
- be included in the group directory.
Phebe Tucker, MD, Faculty Sponsor
For more information, please contact: