BS, cum Laude in Biology, Oklahoma Wesleyan University, Bartlesville, Oklahoma
PhD, Physiology, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Postdoctoral Teaching Fellow, Department of Physiology, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
Foundational Teaching Certificate, Scholarship and Teaching Excellence Program
Teaching Certificate, Preparing Future Faculty
1. Martin AA, Ocanas SA, Porter H, Buettner K, Stanford D, Agbaga MP, Myers DA, Freeman WM Maternal Adiposity Alters Hippocampal Epigenomic and Transcriptomic Profiles in the Fetal Baboon In preparation.
2. Martin AA, Myers DA, Allison BJ, Brain KL, Ducsay CA, Giussani DA. Impact of late-onset hypoxia during the final third of gestation on adrenocortical expression of steroidogenic genes in the ovine fetus. In preparation.
3. Martin AA, Allison BJ, Brain KL, Ducsay CA, Giussani DA, Myers DA. Maternal antioxidant treatment during late-onset hypoxic pregnancy drives brown adipose tissue phenotypic expression in ovine fetal peri-renal fat. In preparation.
4. Gurung S, Reuter N, Preno A, Dubaut J, Nadeau H, Hyatt K, Singleton K, Martin AA, Parks WT, Papin J, Myers DA.
Zika virus infection at mid-gestation results on fetal cerebral cortical injury and fetal death in olive baboon. PLoS Pathog. 2019 Jan 18;15(1):e1007507
5. Du M, Martin AA, Hays F, Johnson J, Yeganeh A, Farjo RA, Farjo KM. RBP4-induced endothelial inflammation is mediated through activation of Toll-like receptor 4. Molecular Vision. 2017 March; 23:185-197.
6. Du M, Otalora L, Martin AA, Moiseyev G, Vanlandingham P, Wang Q, Yeganeh A, Farjo R, Quiambao A, Farjo KM.
Transgenic mice over-expressing serum retinol-binding protein develop progressive retinal degeneration through a
retinoid-independent mechanism. Mol Cell Biol. 2015 Aug;35(16):2771-89.