Kennon M. Garrett, PhD
Adjunct Associate Professor, College of Pharmacy
405-271-2226, ext 56252
My primary focus is teaching electrophysiology, GI physiology, pharmacology, and endocrine physiology.
- Ph.D. in Pharmacology, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- Postdoctoral training: University of California at San Francisco, University of Illinois Health Sciences Center at Chicago.
- Molecular mechanisms of drugs acting at the GABAA receptor.
- Novel anxiolytic and antidepressant drugs.
- Bender HS, Garrett KM, Hostetter, SJ (2021) Engaging Students with Team-based Learning in Courses Taught at Two Campuses Synchronously: Two Case Studies in Health Sciences." New Directions for Teaching and Learning. 2021.165 (2021): 107-21. Web.