Medical Radiological Physics Graduate Program
- B.Sc., Physics, Yarmouk University, Irbid, Jordon
- M.Sc., Physics, Yarmouk University, Irbid, Jordon
- Ph.D., Physics, Institute of Nuclear Physics, Frankfurt University, Germany
American Board of Radiology - Therapy
Medical Physics Residency, Department of Radiation Oncology, Massey Cancer Center, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond Virginia
- Imad Ali, Nesreen Alsbou, Justin Juskowiak and Salahuddin Ahmad. “Quantitative evaluation of the performance of different deformable image registration algorithms in helical, axial and conebeam CT images using a mobile phantom” Journal of Applied Clinical Medical;19(2):62-73. doi: 10.1002/acm2.12246. (2018).
- Imad Ali, Nesreen Alsbou, John-Michelle Taguenang, Salahuddin Ahmad. “Quantitative evaluation by measurement and modeling of the variations in dose distributions deposited in mobile targets.” X-Ray Science and Technology, 2017 Mar 3. doi: 10.3233/XST-16223.
- Nesreen Alsbou, Salahuddin Ahmad, Imad Ali, “A motion algorithm to extract physical and motion parameters of mobile targets from cone-beam computed tomographic images” Journal of X-Ray Science and Technology,17;24(4):599-613. doi: 10.3233/XST-160577 (2016)
- Imad Ali, Nesreen Alsbou, Stephen Oyewale, Justin Jaskowiak, Salahuddin Ahmad, Ozer Algan, Evaluation of localization uncertainty of fiducial markers due to length and position variations induced by motion in CT imaging by measurement and modeling” Gulf Journal of Oncology, 1(21):21-9 (2016).
- Vance Keeling, Sabbir Hossain, Hosang Jin, Salahuddin Ahmad and Imad Ali, “Quantitative evaluation of patient setup uncertainty of stereotactic radiotherapy with the frameless 6DExacTrac system using statistical modeling”, Journal of Applied Clinical Medical Physics,17(3):5959 (2016).
- Hosang Jin, Vance Keeling, Imad Ali and Salahuddin Ahmad, “Dosimetric effects of positioning shifts using 6D-frameless stereotactic BrainLab system in hypo-fractionated intracranial radiotherapy", Journal of Applied Clinical Medical Physics, 17(1): 5682, (2016).
- O. Algan, M. Confer, S. Algan, C. Matthiesen, S. Ahmad, T. Herman and I. Ali, "Quantitative Evaluation of the Correlation of Dose, FDG-PET Uptake Value and Chest Wall Complications in Patients with Lung Cancer Treated with Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy", Accepted for the Journal of X-Ray Science and Technology,40(4):314-7. doi: 10.1016/j.meddos.2015.04.001. (2015).
- Imad Ali, Selam Negusse, Salahuddin Ahmad and Ozer Algan, Quantitative evaluation of the dosimetric effects of balloon deformation and source position in high-dose rate mammosite breast brachytherapy, Gulf Journal of Oncology, 18, 54-63 (2015).
- O. Algan, J. Giem, J. Young, I. Ali, S. Ahmad and S. Hossain, Comparison of doses received by the hippocampus in patients treated with single versus multiple isocenter based stereotactic radiation therapy to the brain for multiple brain metastases,pii: S0958-3947(15)00034-5. doi: 10.1016/j.meddos.2015.04.001,Medical Dosimetry (2015).
- Imad Ali, Nesreen Alsbou , Salahuddin Ahmad, Modeling and measurement of the variations of CT number distributions for mobile targets in cone-beam computed tomographic imaging, Accepted by the Journal of Applied Clinical Medical Physics, 2015 Jan 8;16(1):5067. doi: 10.1120/jacmp.v16i1.5067.
- Imad Ali , Nesreen Alsbou, Ozer Algan, Terence Herman, Salahuddin Ahmad, Quantitative assessment by measurement and modeling of mobile target elongation in cone-beam computed tomographic imaging. Journal of Applied Clinical Medical Physics, 2014 May 8;15(3):4634. doi: 10.1120/jacmp.v15i3.4634.
- Imad Ali, Steven Jackson, Nesreen Alsbou, and Salahuddin Ahmad, Theoretical modeling of mobile target broadening in helical and axial computed tomographic, Journal of X-Ray Science and Technology, 22(3): 351:60 (2014).
- Gunter T., Ali I., Matthiesen C., Machiorlatti M., Thompson D., Algan O., Gross Tumor Volume Variations in Primary Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer during the Course of Treatment with Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy" Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology, doi: 10.1111/1754-9485.12168 (2014).
- Imad Ali, Nesreen Alsbou, Ozer Agan, Terence Herman and Salahuddin Ahmad "Quantitative Assessment by Measurement and Modeling of Mobile Target Elongation in Cone-Beam Computed Tomographic Imaging", Journal of Applied Clinical Medical Physics, 15(3) 266-274(2014) .
- Imad Ali, and Salahuddin Ahmad, Evaluation of dose calculation using pencil beam and Monte Carlo algorithms in a clinical treatment planning system for various treatment sites. Accepted by the journal of Medical Dosimetry, 38(3):255-61 (2013).